Most of Abortions are made in Vitiebsk and Homel Regions
Belstat agency published the data showing the declining number of abortions made in Belarus.
According to nn.by, there was 26,6 abortions for 100 births in 2013, the last year the number being 25,3 abortions.
As many other figures, the number of abortions in the capital and in the regions varies. The least abortions is made in Brest and Vitiebsk regions, the more – in Hrodna region (21,8 abortions). In Minsk and Mahilyow 26-27 abortions is made for 100 births while the most critical situations is in Vitiebsk and Homel regions (36 abortions).
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16