BCD Leaders Met the Heads of Ukrainian Churches
Georgy Dmitrul and Paval Sevyarynets, the co-chairmen of “Belarusian Christian Democracy” party constituent committee met the primate of Ukrainian Orthodox Church (Kyiv patrirchate) Patriarch Filaret, the primate of Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church Svyatoslav, the president of Evangelist Faith churches pan-Ukrainian Association Mykola Panochko and Pan-Ukrainian Evangelist Baptists Associations Union vice-chairman Volodymyr Shemchishin.
Belarusian politicians also met the such Verkhovna Rada members as Boris Tarasyuk (Batkivshchina, ex-Minister of internal affairs of Ukraine, EEAS vice-president), Hanna Hopko (Samopomich, Verkhovna Rada Foreign Affairs committee head), Ostap Semerak (People’s Front, Verkhovna Rada European integration issues committee dirst deputy chairman), Artiom Myrhorodski (“Reanimational reforms package” platform head secretary) and Oleksandr Zayats, the chairman of Religious Freedom Institute.
According to BCD press service, “the leaders of BCD expressed their solidarity with Ukrainian people which faced Kremlin’s armed aggression, discussed the coopertaion strategies in formats of Baltic-Black sea community and Eastern Partnership summit and also negotiated a number of reforms necessary for Ukraine and Belarus as well”.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16