UGKC Primate Addressed Belarusian People (video)
The primate of Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church Svyatoslav (Shevchuk) addressed Belarusian people in a video in which he wished peace to Belarus.
“I wish God’s blessing, peace and grace to all Belarusian people. Lest enmity, war or any other evil come to your house. Always base your life on God’s Word, the Gospel that the Holy Church brings to the world today. Christ is risen!” – he mentioned.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16