Patriarch Kirill will Meet June, 22nd at the Brest Fortress
Kirill, the Patriarch of all Russia will meet the day and the hour of the beginning of Great Patriotic War at the Brest fortress, stated deacon Aleksandr Volkov, the Patriarch’s press secretary. According to him, the Patriarch will participate in the fortress’s mourning ceremonies at 4 a.m. on June, 22nd.
The ROC head will also conduct a public prayer at the Brest fortress, praying for “all heroes who gave their lives during the Great Patriotic War”.
Based on the material of RIA “Novosti” inform agency.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11