The Bells will Ring on Victory Day
The bells will ring in all Belarusian Orthodox churches on the 9th of May, the Victory Day, in memory of heroes and victims of the Great Patriotic War.
“At first a mourning chime will sound, a slow consequent ring of all bells from the smallest to the biggest, and then all bells will ring simultaneously, after whic a great victorious chime will be rang”, tells the Minsk theology school bell-ringers’ department dean, Bahdan Byarozkin, B.A., according to church.by.
Starting from this year, a chime will be made for 15 minutes every year on the 9th of May at all Russian Orthodox churches by the blessing of Kirill, the Patriarch of Moscow and all Russia.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16