Paznyak: Russia Wants to Privatize the WWII Victory
The BNF Conservative Christian Party leader Zyanon Paznyak stated in his video address that Russia prepares another provocation, not only in the Eastern Ukraine but in Moscow as well, meaning the Parade on 9 May dedicated to the 70th anniversary of defeating Nazi invasion.
The politician reminds that almost the whole Europe fought against Hitler and supposes that the privatization of victory and tendency of inviting guests only to Moscow seems quite provocative, especially now as “Russia acts as an aggressor”.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16