Metropolitan Paul Brought a Blessing from Moscow for Theology Postgraduate Courses Opening
On the 5th of May Paul, the Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslawl, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus and of archbishop Evgeni, the Educational committee chairman presented their reports the Russian Orthodox Church Sinode meeting, the first one in this year, about the possibility of opening of postgraduate courses at Minsk Academy of Theology.
According to church.by, the Patriarch of Moscow and all Russian Kirill and all members of the Holy Sinode approved of the postgraduate courses in bibleistics, the histiry of Church and apologetics.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16