Metropolitan Paul Met Icons from Athon
The icons of Holy Mother of God “She Who is Quick to Hear” and “Assuage my Sorrows”, painted at Athon holy mountain were solemnly met on the 10th of May before the liturgy headed by the Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslawl Paul, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, at the parish of the “Hoy of All who Sorrow” Icon.
According to church.by, after the liturgy the Metropolitan, assisted by protopriest Mikalai Korzhich and Ihar Karastsyalyow, gave a word of edification to the clergy and parishioners and congratulated them with two Athon-painted icons entering their church.
On the same day the Honorable Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus Metropolitan Filaret prayed for the Great Patriotic War fighters’ eternal rest.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16