Metropolitan Paul Met Members of German Evangelic Church
The Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, the Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslawl Paul met the members of Westfalia Evangelic Church at Minsk diocesan office on the 4th of May, among whom were the member of churhc board Birgit Worms-Niegmann and the church court chairman Uwe Wecker.
According to church.by, from 1st till the 5th of May the delegation stayed in Belarus as participants of internetional memorial campaign “Remember for the European future’s sake” commemorating the 70th anniversary of the Victory.
The delegation members visited the Holy Spirit Cathedral and other churches as well as the Theology Institute of BSU.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11