Babruysk Orthodox Youth Gathering was Dedicated to the Victory 70th Anniversary
A traditional gathering of Babruysk Orthodox youth took place near Babruysk on the 8-9th of May.
The participants of the meeting – the young parishioners of sveral Babruysk Orthodox churhces – dedicated it to the Victory 70th anniversary. According to bobruisk.hram.by, the young people made a tent camp near the Life-giving Spring church at Proshcha village and participated on the 9th of May in the Liturgy and in the service for the repose of the souls of warriors who deceased in the Great Patriotic War.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16