Cross Processions were made in the Streets of Hrodna and Mahilyow
A cross procession in the memory of the deceased warriors took place in Mahilyow on the 9th of May. The Orthodox believers lead by f. Artemi Povorov went through the streets saying prayers and saying litias at mass graves and obelisks.
According to mogeparhia.by, the procession went from the Transfiguration church through the former concentration camp site (where ca. 80,000 unknown Soviet soldiers is buried) to the memorial Buynitskaye field.
In Zaritsa neighborhood, Hrodna, the parishioners of St. Afanasi of Brets parish went in cross procession thorugh the neighborhood’s streets with chants and accompanied by the chime. According to orthos.org, the procession was lead by f. Vyacheslav Gaplichnik.
A traditional cross procession from Arekhava village to Oltush village near Malaryta took place on the 6th of May. According to ekklisia.by, the parishioners of Arekhava St. Parasсeva church lead by protopriest Anatol Dudarchuk went to Transfiguration church at Oltush village where protopriest Viktar Paletsila gave a Liturgy.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16