Kondrusiewicz: the World Plays Secular and Liberal Music and Wants Us to Dance to It
The Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslawl, Archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz gave the sacrament of confirmation to the believers of the Mother of God of Faitma church in Zhodina during the Holy Mass which he was heading.
While addressing the believers with a sermon, the hierarch pointed out the spiritual sickness of the modern world which rejects God: “Christians can not leave their faith at home and go to work or to study without it. The modern world needs Christian witness. The world plays its secular music and wants us to dance to it while have ours, the notes of which are written by Jesus Christ in the Gospel and we can not play it wrong”, reports catholic.by.
On the same day the bishop of Vitiebsk Aleh Butkievich gave the sacrament of confirmation to the believers of the Mother of God of Faitma church in Paviatye village near Miory.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16