Revised Edition of the “Righteous People of the World” was Published
Belarusian Jew Associations and Commons Union published second edition of “Righteous People of the World” book which contains names of 794 Righteous People of all nations and the stories of saving of the Jews on the territory of modern Belarus.
According to beljews.org, the List of Righteous People is given in the alphabetical order and includes the names of the saved people, of the places where they were saved and years when the title was given.
According to the Israelian Law of the Memory of the Catastrophe (1951), the Righteous People of the World are those non-Jewish people who had saved Jews during the Europe’s Nazi occupation while risking their own lives.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16