Family Day: BCD Wished Happy Holiday to Minsk
On the 15th of May, on Friday, th eactivists of Belarusian Chrsitian Democracy party’s organizational committee activists wished to the people of Misnk happy Family Day. The action took place at Gorky park.
Christian democrats were giving balloons and coloring books to passerbies with children and ask them to join the “Protect your children from alcohol” campaign.
“Unfortunately, the government does not pay attention to such holidays. The family is very important, it is the foundation of the society and the state. Life begins from the family, the family is our support and haven. We think that the Family Day should be a national holiday in Belarus”, – stated Volha Kavalkova, the BCD organizational committee Minsk coordinator, in her interview to KRYNICA.INFO.
Photos by Nadzieja Hacak
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16