“Lord is my Strength and Song” Festival Took Place in Minsk
The 5th national festival of Adventist church cjoruses “The Lord is my strength and Song” took place in Minsk on May 8-9th with 400 participants.
According to adventist.by, the hosts Oleg Ostrovsky and Elena Popko, the TV host Oleg Harlamov and the treasurer of Kyiv conference Vladimir Kutsiy lead a Saturday service during which the choruses of Belarusian Church Union (Fedory village), first Brest community, Mahilyow region, “Adventus” (Homiel) and Kobryn gave a performance, as well as guest collectives from Novaya Synzhereya village (Moldova), Kyiv and Lesnaya Bucha (Ukraine).
On the next day the satge was occupied by the choruses of Pinsk second community, “Credo” Moscow Association and Vivere chorus from Minsk conducted by Oksana Ostrovskaya.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16