Belarusian Priest was Decorated with Ukrainian Order
The members of “Podilska Sich” civil group, among them Orthodox chaplain Syarhey Horbik, the native of Minsk, were military decorations at Bogdan Khmelnytski National Border Service Academy in Khmelnytsk, Ukrain , on the 12th of May.
According to podolskisich.org, the UOC protopriest Syarhey Horbik, “Podilska Sich” chaplain and also its press secretary had been decorated with “Unity and Will” order for participating in military actions during the attempted breakthorough of Ukrainian-Russian border.
The “Podilska Sich” civil group was formed in the March of 2014 when the military actions on the East of Ukraine began. In the August of 2014 joined Azov-Black Sea direction supply.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16