BOC Head and Vatcian Ambassador Discussed Family Crisis
The Metropolitan of Minsk and Zaslawl Paul, the Patriarchal Exarch of all Belarus, and the Apostoilc Nuncio to Belarus Archbishop Claudio Gugerotti took place on the 15th of May at Minsk Diocese Office.
According to church.by, the secretaries of the Apostolic nunciature priests Filippo Ciampanelli and Yury Shenda and the Minsk Exarchy executive secretary Andrey Volkaw also participated in the meeting.
The hirearchs discussed the prospects of cooperation in the fields of charity and education and in the field of protection of traditional Christian values, among them the institution of family, which are coomon both for Catholic and Ortohodox Churches.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16