Family Festival Took Place in Minsk
The Family Festival, a charitable holiday dedicated to the International Family Day, took place on May 16-17th at Gorky Park, Minsk.
The event was organized by “Family Festival” simple association supported by Pervomayski district’s administration.
The guests of the festival could participate in different competition and games, asphalt-painting, forfeit game, balloon modelling, visit “make-up islands”. The guests could also check their health: receive free diagnostics, a dietologist consultation, have a feet massage . All amusements and shows were free.
The festival are being held for the second. Last year it had been visited by 10,000 people.
Photos by Nadzieja Hacak
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16