The First John Paul II Catholic Church Appeared in Belarus
Bishop of Pinsk Antoni Demjanko consecrated the first Belarusian John Paul II Catholic church in Baranavichi on the 15th of May.
In the sermon the bishop gave special consideration to the figure of the Saint Pope, reminding that John Paul’s II special aim was “to allow East breath the faith more easily” and that “to breath means to pray, to receive holy sacraments and to build sanctuaries. Let this temple and its life be the expression of our gratitude to God for giving us such Holy Father. This day is also a part of fulfilling his dream. He looks at us and blesses us from the hime of our Celestial Father”, – reports catholic.by.
The bishop also called “to stand inside the Catholic Church to understand its secrets, inside its center, not only administratively, not only through a formal belonging but through accepting it with all one’s heart”.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16