The Relics of the Baptizer of Rus will be Delivered to Belarusian Cities
The relics of St. Prince Vladimir will be brought to Belarus for worshipping to Russian and Belarusian cities.
According to ROC synodal informational department, the bringing of the Baptizer’s of Rus relics is the first one since their azquisition in XVII century and it is timed to the celebration of the 1000th anniversary of Prince Vladimir’s demise.
From May, 27th till December, 1st the relics will be brought to 45 Russian and 5 Belarusian cities.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16