The “Grace” Church Created Believers’ Community in Prison
Mikhail Kuntsevich, the preacher of Evangelical Christian “Grace” church, held a service at penal colony No.3 in Vitsiebsk accompanied by the “Late Night” musical glorification group.
About 30 convicts answered the call for repentance and expressed their willingness for regular meetings for Bible studies and prayer. According to geth.by, after the service the guests from Minsk visited a service at “Resurrection” church in Vitsiebsk.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16