Belarusian Pilgrims Invited the Pope to Belarus
Belarusian pilgrims from Hlubokaye met Pope Francis and invited him to Belarus.
According to Radio Ratsiya, they managed to to talk to Pope Francis at one o his audiences that takes place every Wednesday in Vatican.
Maryna Ramanchuk from Hlubokaye stated that meeting the Pope is a very important occasion for every Catholic and that he is a very open and easy-going person and that he preaches not only with his words but with his behavior and gesticaulation as well. She says he is her role model.
For the Pope to notice the Belarusians Maryna Rmanchuk put on a T-shirt with Belarusian ornament and spoeke in Italian that Belarus sends the Pope its greetings, loves him very much and awaits hes visit.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16