Vatican Representative Visited Seminary in Hrodna
The representative of Vatican – the secretary of the Congregation for the Clergy, Archbishop Jorge Carlos Patrón Wong visited the Catholic seminary in Hrodna on May 20-21.
According to wsd.grodnensis.by, the secretary of the Congregation for the Clergy visited the seminary as a part of the Apostolic visitation of Belarusian Catholic seminaries. Previously the hierarch had visited the seminary in Pinsk.
At his arrival archbishop Wong participated in the prayer during which Aliaksandr Kashkevich, the bishop of Hrodna, greeted the dear guest. After the common dinner the secretary of the Congregation talked with seminarists and teachers.
On the next day Archbishop Jorge Carlos Patrón Wong hedade the Holy Mass at the seminary’s chapel while mentioning in his sermon that it is important to support the unity of seminarian community and also thanked for almost a familiar atmosphere. As a present the students of the seminary sang a song in Spanish.
On the 22 of May Archbishop Jorge Carlos Patrón Wong reported to Pope Francis about the results of the meeting.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16