Belarusian Foreign Office is Against Using Religion for Political Gains
The Ministry of Foreign affairs stated that Belarusian government condemns the terrorist attack at the mosque in Al-Qadeeh, Saudi Arabia, and expressed “a sincere condolescence to the families and relatives of deceased people”.
“We support Kingdom of Saudi Arabia efforts in war against terrorism in all its forms and we are against fomentation of interconfessional conflicts and using religion for political gains”, – mentioned the representatives of MFA.
As KRYNICA.INFO has previously reported, at least 30 people died as a result of bomb explosion at Shiah mosque in the East of Saudi Arabia on the 22nd of May. The bomb wxploded during a prayer. The attack was performed by a suicide bomber.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16