Conservative Baptists Congress Took Place in Minsk
The congress of the Conservative Evangelic Christian Baptist Churches Union took placein Minsk on the 16th of May. During the meeting the results of the church life for the previous four years were discussed as well as the plans for the next period.
While addressing the participants at the opening of the meeting Uladzimir Rahulya, the Association’s chairman, reminded that the service to God can not be imagined without leaving one’s mortal nature behind, because the service is based on self-denial. That is why there should not be place for personal grudge and vanity in the life of a minister, states conservative.by.
It also had been mentioned that in the recent years the church in Shumilina had actively developed and that a new church was founded in Pinsk.
By the decision of the congress Uladzimir Rahulya had been re-elected a chairman also the were elected the people responsible for education, evangelization, work wth youth and children, musical gratification, accounting and legal department.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16