Mass “Prayer for Belarus” Event had been Held at “Chyzhouka-Arena”
A mass prayer for Belarus took place at Chyzhouka-Arena on the 30th of May, in which participated hundreds of Christians.
Even though the prayer was organized by the Full Gospel Fellowship of Belarus the believers of other confessions participated in it as well, among them Catholics and Orthodoxes.
The prayer began with the welcome speech of FGF bishop Leanid Varanenka. After the musical gratification the believers prayed for the blessing for all speheres of Belarusian people life, for the country’s government, for strong families, for the youth being upbrought in Christian tradition, against drug and alcohol addiction.
The prayer was concluded by the song “Live forever, my Belarus”.
Photos by Nadzieja Hacak
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16