New Chairman of the Conference of Catholic Bishops in Belarus has been Elected
The Metropolitan of Minsk and Mahilyou archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz has been elected the new chairman of the Conference of Catholic Bishops in Belarus at CCBB’s 59th meeting that took place at CCBB center in Minsk.
According to Catholic.by, the Bishop of Vitsiebsk Aleh Butkievich has been elected a vice-chairman, the bishop suffragan of Hrodna archdiocese Iosif Staneusky has been elected a general secretary.
Since 2006 the CCBB chairman’s post was held by the bishop of Hrodna Aliaksandr Kashkievich, with Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz being a vice-chairman and the bishop of Pinsk Antoni Demjanko being a general secretary.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16