Local Legislator: the Cross in Bielavezhsky will Stay
The Catholic cross in Bielavezhsky village in Kamianietsky district will stay. “After a long discussion we decided that the Catholic cross will not be removed and perhaps they will stand together, an Orthodox cross and a Catholic one. But everything should be made by the book”, – stressed Iryna Niherysh, the head of a local legislative body.
According to Belsat, the cross put by Catholics does not disturb the other residents of Belaviezhsky.
As KRYNICA.INFO has previously reported, a dispute between Orthodoxes and Catholics began in Belavezhsky village in Brest region. The cause of the conflict was a cross put by one of Catholic residents of the village near an Orthodox cross at the village drive. The dean of a local Orthodox church, f. Aliaksandr Sychevich is absolutely against the appearance of a Catholic cross in the village.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16