Premises for the BCD Congress had been Found Three Days Before the Event
A lease contract for the holding of the “Belarusian Christian Democracy” constitutive congress at MTZ Palace of culture had been signed on the 10th of June, stated the BCD party constitutive committee secretary Dzianis Sadouski. The congress will begin on June 13 at 11 a.m. The registration begins at 09.30 a.m.
It is planned to make a decision on the subject of party’s registration, to adopt its revised programme, to elect the leadership and to discuss 2015 political campaigns.
Minsk city executive committee has answered the request for having the congress at Svabody square on June 13. “We made this requests as a reaction for the premises being denied to us by made-up reasons”, – mentioned the BCD constitutive committee co-chairman Vitali Rymasheuski. According to Ihar Karpenka, the deputee chairman of Minsk city executive committee, another events are planned for that time.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16