Protestant Community in Homiel Accused of an Unauthorized Meeting
An administrative case against the Homiel religious community “”Transfiguration” Church” is filed to the court.
Previously, on the 31st of May, a police squad raided a service of the community at the rented administrative building in Homiel.
The community has been accused of an unauthorized meeting and police drew a protocol on the article 23.34 of Belarusian administrative code. According to spring96.org, at the moment the community is possibly facing a fine of 30 baseline values or an administratve arrest.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16