Lida Diocese Registration is Complete
Leanid Hulyaka, the plenipotentiary for religious and national affiars, presented the registration certifaicate of Orthodox Lida diocese to bishop of Lida nad Smarhon Porfiry on the 12th of June . The dioceses has been formed at the BOC Synod last year.
According to church.by, the certificate was presented to bishop Porfiry at the Plenipotentiary’s office with the presence of bishop of Slutsk and Salihorsk Antony adn protopriest Maksim Tsyhel.
Leanid Hulyaka wished bishop Porfiry success in the organization of the new diocese wile mentioning the bishop’s reach pastoral and administrative experience gained at the Zhyrovichi monastery.
The new diocese consists of Iuye, Lida, Astravets, Asmyany and Smarhon districts of Hrodna region.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11