National Family Pilgrimage will Take Place in Belarus in September
The Family Council of Catholic Bishops Conference in Belarus announced during its 16 June session that the National Family Pilgrimage to the Our Lady of Ceaseless Help icon in Hrodna will take place on 12 September.
The pilgrimage motto will be “Love is our vocation. A family that lives a full life”. The World Family Meeting, presided by Pope Francis in Philadelphia on 22-27 September, has the same motto. The pilgrimage schedule is available at catholic.by.
It had also been decided during the meeting that during October the parishioners will pray with rosary for the families and for the Byshops Synid that will meet in Autumn to discuss the crisis of family in most parts of the world.
The next Family Council meeting is planned for 27 October.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11