Belarusian Pastor was Fined For an “Unauthorized” Divine Service
The Central district court of Homiel imposed a fine of 3,6 mln Belarusian roubles on the pastor of Pentecostal Church “Transfiguration” Syarhey Mikalaenka for helding the service at rented premises at Savietskaja str., 126.
According to Radio Svaboda, the judge aknowldged the service of the registered religious community unauthorized because it had not been coordinated with the local administration.
As KRYNICA.INFO has previously reported, on the 31st of May during the Sunday service which was taking place at the officially rented premises, a riot police squad broke in while shooting the gathering with a video camera.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16