Family-Oriented Spiritual Meetings will Take Place in Navahrudak and Uzda
On 24-29 July the recollections courses “The upbringing of children in family” will take place organized by the Council for family affairs of the Conference of Catholic Bishops of Belarus for family councellors.
The conference, dedicated to the subject of upbringing of children and building good family relations, will continue for 5 days accompanied with daily Masses. The details of the meeting are available at catholic.by.
The Family festival will take place on the 18th of July in Uzda at the Holy Cross parish. The festival is organized by Tatstsyana and Mikalai Meleshkevich.
Another session of the “School of Christian life and evangelization” will take place at St. Joseph parish in Orsha. The school is organized by f. Aliaksandr Zharnasek MIC.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16