Summer Camp for Ukrainian Children from Conflict Zone is Organized in Zhyrovichy
By the invitation of Archbishop of Navahrudak and Slonim Guriy 32 children from the Ukrainian conflict zone – from Donetsk, Gorlivka, Telmanove and Dobropille – came to Zhyrovichy monastery. The guests will stay in Belarus till 24 July.
The children are accompanied by 12 adults. The group from Ukraine has alredy visited the Polotsk nunnery of St. Eufrosyne, also free excursions were organized at Byelavyezhskaya Pushcha, Belarusian museum of the Gerat Patriotic War, Mir and Nyasvizh castles. According to sobor.by, funds are being raised to cover transportation costs.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16