National Youth Conference at “Grace” Church Came to an End
The national youth congress “Those who revere God shall be strengthened and act” took place on 3-4 July at Evangelical Church “Grace” in Minsk. More than 2500 young believers from Belarus and Russia participated in the congress.
The conference was opened with a Q&A section with questions asked by young believers via the church site on the Internet. The questions were answered by the pastors of youth ministries of Evangelical churches, according to cxbe.by.
Ihar Kapeika, he pastor of “Ascension” church gave a sermon “Act in the name of God”. Syarhey Tsvor, the bishop of CEF United church in Belaru, prayed and blessed the youth of the country. The thematical seminars were conducted by regional youth pastors Andrey Shytsik from Maladzechna, Viktar and Yauhen Beynya from Minsk, pastor Syarhey Stasilevich and Syarhey Padnyuk, the rector of the Institute of theology.
At the end of the service people were called to the scene for a repentance prayer with 150 people answering the call. In conclusion a service prayer was given.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16