BCD Applied for Party Registration
The leaders of “Belarusian Christian Democracy” constituent committee applied for BCD registration to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus.
While preparing necessary documents the represrntatives of the constituent committee took into consideration all necessary details. If the ministry examines the documents according to the law, the party will be registered, stated Volha Kavalkova, the Minsk constituent committee coordinator.
Besides the names of those who was threatened to be fired in case of their joining BCD were removed. As a result, the list consisted of 1015 applicants (the minimal number of applicants is 1000 people).
The constituent committee co-chairman Vital Rymasheuski stressed that the requirement of giving the working place in the list is absurd and illegal. According to him, this item is used to put pressure on the party constitutors.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16