Cross Procession From Mahiliou to Barkalabava will be Made
The Cross procession dedicated to the miracle-working icon of Mother og God of Barkalabava will take place on 23-24 July from the walls of ancient Nikolski nunnery in Mahiliou to the Ascencion monastery ain Barkalabava village where the icon is placed.
The 40-kilometer route will go along the Mahiliou-Bykhau road through villages Buynichy, Syalets, Saltanauka, Navasyolki, Dashkauka, Stayki, Barouka, Lyady. The procession will start on 23 July at 7 p.m. after a prayer. The halts will be made at Buynichy, Slatanauka and Dashkauka. The believers will reach Barkalabava at 7 p.m., wher they will participate in the evening service and stay overnight, according to mogeparhia.by.
On 24 July at 9 a.m. a Liturgy will take place.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11