Patriarch Kirill Asked Not to Politicize the concept of “Russian World”
Patriarch of Moscow and all Russia Kirill asked not to politicize the concept of “Russian world”.
Patriarch Kirill expressed his regret that in certain circles this notion is politicized.
According to Aleksandr Volkov, the Patriarch’s press secretary, Kirill is discontended with the fact the notion of “Russian world” is being used as some kind of a scarecrow. These people claim that it is some kind of political doctrine which used exclusively for the benefit of Russia, reports TASS.
Patriarch Kirill emphasyzed that nothing is more far from truth than compare Russian world strictly with Russia. According to the primate, Russian world consists regions, culturally connected through the Baptism of Rus, viz. Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. It is a system of values entnagled with peoples’ culture and ways of life, he added.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16