Burger King Plans Fasting Menu Approved by Orthodox Church
The Burger King chain planned to introduce a fasting menu approved by the Orthodox Church, stated the cahain owners at the press conference in Minsk on 22 July. It is also planned to adapt the menu to the preferences of Belarusian customers.
“We hope to seize a significant share of the maket in your country because we provide a high quality of food and service”, – stated the president of Burger King in Europe Bruno Lino, reports Sputnik.by.
The first Burger King joint opened in Minsk on 9 July. The company plans to widen the joints chain by entering other regions of the country.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16