Jehovah’s Witnesses Belarus Congress Took Place In Minsk
The annual congress of Jehovah’s Witnesses took place on 24-26 July at the “Traktar” stadium in Minsk.
According to the organizers of the congress, it was been attended by 6-8 thousand of people every day. The total number of the organization members in Belarus being ca. 6 thousand, the other participants were the invited guests. There are 1000 Jehovah’s Witnesses in Minsk.
The congress consisted of lectures, thetrical pieces and singing.
Photos by Paval Hadzinski
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16