Thousands of Orthodox Churches in Belarus, Russia and Ukraine will Celebrate The Baptism of Rus Day with Chime
The bells will ring in all Orthodox churches of Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and also in several churches in Moldova, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, US, in Baltic and West European regions on 28 July – on the Day of Baptism of Rus. The event called “God be praised!” will begin at noon by the local time.
The initiatve of the global bell chime had been introduced by a Ukrainian master bell-ringer Vladimir Rudnitsky. “The chime will unite several thousands of churches, – tells Rudnitsky. – It will be a wave that will begin at Kamchatka and will go to Western Europe through Kyiv and Moscow”, reports belta.by.
The Rudnitsky’s initiative had been blessed by Patriarch of Moscow and all Russia Kirill and Metropolitan of Kyiv Onufry.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16