Local Authorities Allowed Construction at the Site of Catholic Cemetery in Byalynichy
The local authorities authorized the constructionof new buildings at the site of the Catholic cemetery of XVIII-XIX cc, tells an activist of Belarusian Christian Democracy party organizational committee Yauhen Dudkin on his Facebook page.
After WWII the Soviet authorities demolished the cemetery and the tombstones of rich noblemen were thrown away to the road.
According to him, an open letter is being written to local and regional authorities to stop the desecration of the remains.
- The Krynica.info website is temporarily closed 21.09.2022 17:22
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11