Mother of Presidential Candidate is Orthodox Novice
The mother of Zhanna Ramanouskaya, the one of the candidates in the preseidential elections in Belarus, is a novice in Brest Orthodox diocese and her grandmother was decorated with “Mother’s Glory” order og the 3rd degree. Such information has been given at Zhanna Ramanouskaya’s official page. Her father was a chief of drivers’ brigade.
Ramanouskaya was born in 1967 in Brest. She is a piano teacher and an accompanist. She states that she had personally faced with bureaucracy in the education sphere, with corruption and bueraucracy in housing construction sphere. “That is why for 16 years I had to study Belarusian law and stand for the rights and interests of Belarusian citizens”, – claims the candidate.
According to her, she has many questions concerning corruption and bureaucracy and her program is aimed at development of Belarus, its economical growth. She stands for optimization of taxes and for wide support of small and medium business, for security, prosperity, for social support, for multilateral relations with Russia, EU and the international community. “Belarus is the land of your opportunities! There are millions of us! The Lord God is with us!” – emphasyzes Zhanna Ramanouskaya.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16