Icon From Athos was Brought to Church in Kalozha
A copy of the miracle-working icon of St. Anne had been brought to St Boris and Gleb church in Kalozha on 25 July from mount Athon. The exact copy of the relic is the result of two-year work of hieroschemamonk Gavriil and the icon was consecrated at St. Anna’s skete.
Protopriest Aliaksandr Balonnikau, other priests and the parishioners received the icon, brought it in the church and put it on the central lectern, reports kalozha.by.
On the same day an exhibition took place of icons created by “Pokrov” children icon painting studio based in Hrodna cathedral. The studio won a grand-prix in an international competition in Moscow. This time the jury will consist of the parishioners – the names of authors are given on the icons and the parishioners can left a paper with the names of the authors of the three works they consider the best.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16