Cross Procession With Vladimir the Great’s Relics Will Go Through Homiel Region
A cross procession with a particle of Saint Prince Vladimir’s relics will go through Orthodox Homiel diocese on 12-30 August. The route of the procession will cover all district centers belonging to the diocese.
In eight days the procession will go through the streets of Zhlobin, Chachersk, Rahachou, Svetlahorsk, Rechytsa, Loeu, Dobrush, Karma, Buda-Kashalyova. Later the relic will come back to Homiel, from where it will continue its tour in Russian cities as a part of celebration of the 1000th anniversary of prince Vladmir’s death. The relic will be put on display for worshipping for the whole day. The itinerary of the relic can be seen here.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16