Primate of Belarusian Autocephalous Orhodox Church was not allowed to Come to Belarus
The officers of Belarusian Border Service refused to allow the archbishop of Belarusian Autocephalous Orhodox Church Svyataslau (Lohin) to enter Belarus on 31 July at Novaya Huta border control checkpoint.
The archbishop, who serves in America, was going to Belarus by the invitation of local BAOC believers trough Chernihiv (Ukraine), where his mother lives, reports “Nasha Niva”.
As KRYNICA.INFO has previously reported, archbishop Svyataslau visited Belarus in the October of 2014.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16