BAOC Parishioners Connect Denial of Entry for their Bishop With His Pro-Ukrainian Views
The believers of Belarusian Autocephalous Orthodox Church connect the denial of entering Belarus for Archbishop Svyataslau (Lohin) with his supportof Ukraine.
“We consider it a revenge for his support to the defenders of Ukraine. His brother is directly participating in ATO. Another Belarusian priest who serves in that zone had not been admitted to visit his homeland, either”, – says Mikalay Bambiza, a BAOC parishioner, according to forb.by.
As krynica.info has previously reported, the archbishop, who serves in America, was going to Belarus by the invitation of local BAOC believers trough Chernihiv (Ukraine), where his mother lives.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16