District Court Cancelled Fine Imposed on Pastor from Homiel
Homiel region court cancelled the decision of Chyhunachny district court of Homiel considering pastor Syarhey Mikalaenka and sent the administrative case to the same court to another judge.
The commited faults shall be amended, the arguments of pastor shall be revised, all evidence shall be re-examined and well-based conclusions shall be made of him being guilty or not guilty of the minor offence.
As krynica.info has previously reported, the Central district court of Homiel imposed a fine of 3,6 mln Belarusian roubles on the pastor of Pentecostal Church “Transfiguration” Syarhey Mikalaenka for helding the service at rented premises at Savietskaja str., 126. The judge aknowldged the service of the registered religious community unauthorized because it had not been coordinated with the local administration.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16