Airborne Cross Procession Took Place in Babruysk
A traditional Orhodox cross flight was made over Babruysk on 2 August, a Prophet Elijah memorial day, by the blessing of bishop of Babruysk and Bykhau Serafim.
The flight was predecesssed by a solemn liturgy at Holy Spirit cathedral headed by protpriest Aliaksandr Lavistki, the head of the diocesan Section for cooperation with Armed Forces, reports bobruisk.hram.by.
The participants of the flight – military people, clergymen and laypeople – flew along the city perimeter while praying for peace and wellbeing for its inhabitants. The tradition of a cross flight originated in the diocese several years ago.
- To Olga, working as a programmer is a true hobby 08.12.2018 00:42
- Polina dreams to work as a teacher 23.09.2018 09:33
- Evgenia lives on a farm and treats horses 22.09.2018 16:22
- ECPYouth president: we try to connect people in one European Christian voice 04.03.2018 21:11
- Minsk Church was closed during opposition march 23.02.2017 22:16